Nominations for Mobile Trends Awards 2013!
The 3rd edition of the Mobile Trends Conference is fast approaching, and with it the gala presentation of awards for the mobile industry – Mobile Trends Awards. January 16, 2022, the best campaigns and implementations of the past year will be awarded. The MTA gala was held under the Honorary Patronage of the Marshal of the Malopolska Region – Mr.
Vote for your favorite!
Winners in 16 categories will be selected from about 100 enterprises and institutions. The winners will traditionally be chosen by the competition’s chapter, but this year Internet users also have a vote. The choice of Internet users has a value equal to two votes of the members of the chapter, so voters can mess up a lot.
The voting application and the full list of nominees can be found at: http://2022.mobiletrends.en/voting. We encourage you to vote for your favorite projects and companies. The Mobile Trends Awards gala will be accompanied by a performance by Joanna Smajdor, A finalist in “The Voice of Poland” program.
What’s on at the conference?
Traditionally, the organizers provide a giant dose of knowledge about the latest in the market! Speakers from Poland, the U.S., Germany, the Czech Republic, Russia and the Netherlands, will share their recipes for effective activities in the mobile sphere. During “Business Day” we will learn about the latest trends in mobile marketing, and most importantly, the answer to the question of how to effectively reach potential customers or users.
Day two – “Development Day” – these include innovations in programming and development of mobile sites and application testing methods.
Come and see the future!
Surely many people will be happy to know that during the Mobile Trends Conference it will be possible to personally try on and test one of the most innovative products of recent years – the Google Glass. Currently, only a small group of people, carefully selected by Google, have access to this equipment, and it is not known when the glasses will enter widespread distribution. Come and see for yourself what the future looks like!
Glasses courtesy of We Like Caps! (Kalicinski Group.com).
Allegro Group (Allegro), the leader on the e-commerce market in Poland, became the golden sponsor of the conference.
Detailed conference program and registration: 2022.MobileTrends.en
Tickets at 350 PLN/day until December 30 this year. Number of places limited. Welcome!
Nominations Mobile Trends Awards 2013
Category: City with the best website or mobile application
- City Hall of Gdynia for eRatusz application. Implementer: PPG Mobile;
- Municipality of Krakow for the Municipal Internet Platform (MPI) „Magical Krakow”. Realized by ACK Cyfronet AGH;
- Municipal Office in Szklarska Poreba for the Szklarska Poreba application. Realized by: Amistad;
- City Hall of Wroclaw for the website.wroclaw.pl;
Category: Company with the best mobile website
- Historical Museum of the City of Krakow for the website.mhk.en. Implemented by: Openform design&digital studio;
- LOT Polish Airlines for m website.flight.com. Implementer: AMG.net;
- Credit Agricole for the website www.credit-agricole.pl. Implemented by: Symetria / Blue Services;
- Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw for its website.artmuseum.pl. Executor: Huncwot;
Category: Mobile portal
- AWR WPROST for m.straightforward.en Executor: Point Group;
- Wirtualna Polska for m.wp.pl;
- INTERIA.EN for m.interia.pl;
- Agora for wyborcza.pl;
Category: Mobile Banking
- Euro Bank for the eurobank mobile application (Android, iOS) Realized by: Mobter;
- Getin Bank for its Getin Mobile application (Android, iOS, Windows Phone);
- Bank Zachodni WBK for its BZWBK24 mobile applications (Android, iOS, Windows Phone);
- Bank Pekao for its Pekao24 app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone);
Category: Use of mobile marketing
- Maspex Wadowice Group (Tymbark) for the game Kapsel Run! Contributor: MoveApp / Me & My Friends;
- AXN for custom Rich Media creations promoting the series Hannibal. Executor: Mobext Polska / Mobizzy;
- Reckitt Benckiser for Durex’s campaign in the Listonic app. Executor: Mobext Poland;
- Procter & Gamble for the “Smiling Monuments” campaign promoting the blend-a-med brand. Executor: Hypermedia Isobar / Mediacom;
- Trading company “BOZ” for sklepconverse.pl. Implementer: i-shop.pl;
- WearCo Sp. for the mobile website of the answear store.com. Developer: mobee dick / Media Ambassador;
- Allegro Group for the Allegro app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone);
- Rebel for the Rebel app.pl (Android). Realized by eLeader;
Category: Mobile application for business use
- Joy Intermedia and Brand24 for the Brand24 app (iOS);
- BMIND and e24cloud for the e24cloud application.com (Android, iOS);
- Shoper for the Shoper app (Android);
- mBank for its mBank CompanyMobile app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackberryOS);
Category: mobile application – education
- WSiP and KIOOIK for the Math in Action application. Trackers (Android, iOS);
- Funmedia for the Kursy123 language learning app (Android);
- Museum of the Origins of the Polish State and 3R Studio Mobile for the app In Gniezno 3D – virtual mockup. (Android, iOS);
- PKN ORLEN and GoldenSubmarine for the Feel the Chemistry app (Android, iOS);
Category: Mobile game
- Geemzo for the Micro Racing game;
- MobiTouch for the game Freddy;
- Grow App for the Bridgy Jones game;
- Infinite Dreams for the game Can Knockdown 3;
Category: Mobile application – entertainment
- Digibuzz and Whalla Labs for the Photom app (Android, Windows Phone);
- Nexto Mobile Solutions and LookSoft for Nexto Reader – a book reader (Android, iOS);
- 4fun Media and Nopattern for the Funapp app (Android, iOS, Windows 8);
- Filmweb and Artegence for the Filmweb app (Android);
Category: mobile application – sports and health
- USP Health and Connectmedica for the Walk app&More (Android, iOS);
- Agora and Looksoft for the Sport app.pl LIVE (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Firefox OS, Blackberry OS);
- The Polish Red Cross and John Pitcher Interactive for the app Zbędne kalorie (Android, iOS);
- ING Zycie, CAE Agency and Stermedia for the PiersiBaders app (Android, iOS);
Category: mobile application – travel and communication
- NNV AG for the Company’s application.net (Android);
- Neptis for the FlotisMobile app (Android);
- Tarnów Tourist Organization and Altconnect for the Tarnów app. Wooden Architecture (Android, iOS);
- Wielkopolska Tourist Organization and YBAH for the Great Loop of Wielkopolska app (Android, iOS);
Category: mobile application – communication and communities
- Warsaw City Hall and Xentivo for the Warsaw 19115 app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone);
- Erudion for the Erudion app (Android, iOS);
- Agora for the Gazeta app.pl Live (Android, Windows Phone);
- Police Headquarters and DDB Warsaw for The Most Wanted App (Android, iOS);
Category: Mobile start-up
- GoBevy (Bevy);
- ToCoMoje – store your receipts (TCMJ sp. z o.o.);
Category: Company supporting the popularization of mobile techniques and technologies
- Agora and Sport.pl for popularizing mobile services and apps among Polish fans;
- Ladybug for introducing a mobile payment system;
- Office of Electronic Communications for an interactive map of local government hotspots installed in public places www.uke.gov.pl/hotspots/;
- P4 (operator of Play) for implementing the direct billing payment method;
Category: Company supporting the development of mobile technology